10 Childfree Affirmations for Mother's Day
- 13 May 2023
- Jerra Mitchell
We understand that Mother's Day is a day to celebrate and honor mothers for their love, care, and sacrifices. However, we also understand that not everyone wants to become a parent, and that's okay too.
Here are some childfree affirmations you can use to remind yourself that you are valid and deserving of love and respect on Mother's Day:
- My decision to not have children is valid and respected.
- I am allowed to live my life on my terms and pursue my own dreams and goals.
- Motherhood is not the only way to find fulfillment and purpose in life.
- I am proud of who I am and the choices I've made for my life.
- I deserve to be celebrated and appreciated for the unique contributions I bring to the world.
- I am grateful for the mother figures in my life who have supported and loved me.
- I honor and respect the choices of all women, whether they choose to be mothers or not.
- My value as a person is not determined by my decision to have children.
- I am worthy of love and respect, regardless of my reproductive choices.
- I celebrate myself and all childfree individuals who have made the decision to live life on their own terms!